Thanks for reading my blog hope you enjoy , anything you can ask me at my twitter , just click the twitter button there

Owner Welcome

hye ! ^_^
its me the owner of this blog , so , me and my friend mira just watch the new twilight movie , breaking dawn . that movie is really awesome ! its make me and mira twilight fan ! yeahh ~ like other fans , they took their own favorites character . i take ranesmee charlie cullen and my friend take bella swan . but when we know  that ranesmee will married with jacok  black , my friend was so jealous and want to change characer , hahahahaha , so annoying little mira ^_^ btw thanks for reading okay . LOVE YOU ! and here some bio about me ..

--nurul adlina bt kahar sham--
--13 years old--
--galing kem ,kuantan,pahang,malaysia--
--28.9.1999--
--ranesmee charlie cullen--